Product Design Lead ✨👨🏻🏫 in Brooklyn
Prepping for my first in-person interview since the pandemic!
NYC Design Leader for product experiences and strategic brand growth
As a UX/CX Designer with 10+ years of expertise across eCommerce, fintech, hospitality, and healthcare, I build new futures for digital products and consumer ventures.
Today I'm building modern B2B payments at Routable. I also occasionally help organizations with their brand customer experiences.
I help teams with design leadership and 360 creative direction. I augment staff capabilities by coaching designers and envisioning future growth.
Lately, I've been exploring the frontiers of AI tooling and Web3 experiences. I'm eager to shape the future of technology and culture.
• Leading design for Core Functionality – improving foundational workflows and delighters for a next-gen payments platform (much like Venmo for business accounting teams).
• Now building new vendor management functionality – from user research to delivery.
• Led user-centered design initiatives (UX / UI) from research to execution
• Managed and coached creative teams to build team culture and agile workflow optimization
• Crafted new Figma design systems for enterprise and consumer commerce and community products
• Led foundational brand identity and consumer reach strategy
• Improved consumer experience for the world's fastest global eCommerce checkout
• Researched user needs to effectively improve global localization and logistics
• Revamped design system to meet display complexity and SMB merchant needs
• Designed a next-gen fintech wealth management platform
• Established the "Trolley" Figma design system
• Led sourcing and recruiting of product designers
• Crafted consumer and enterprise eCommerce products, led user research, and fostered a new team design culture
• Created member experiences with behavioral economics principles to create enterprise savings ($2.5+ million at scale)
• Led teams, digital innovation, and started a digital trends podcast
New brand identity for a community health care provider
Helping a global community of designers with career guidance and maximizing individual value
Judging for "The Internet's highest honor” – produced by IADAS
Produced fundraisers and brand campaigns to help survivors of sex-trafficking in NYC
Design Management #ODD2
Media Studies + Business Administration
Graphic Design + Designmatters