Head of Product Design ✨ in Brooklyn
Looking to grow my team with a Product Designer. Learn about the mission-driven work we're building at n2y and how to apply.
NYC Design Leader building product experiences and strategic brand growth
As a Design Lead with 10+ years of expertise across eCommerce, fintech, hospitality, and healthcare, I build new futures for digital products and consumer ventures.
Today I'm leading product design at n2y and serving the education technology needs of special needs classrooms. I also advise other organizations with design recruiting and UX growth strategies.
Lately, I've been exploring the frontiers of AI productivity and tooling. I'm eager to shape the future of technology and culture.
n2y creates and delivers educational materials and curriculum for the special education classroom. Our mission-driven org creates tools and learning content delivered using web apps to teachers, students, and parents.
• Lead user-centered design initiatives (UX / UI) from research to execution
• Manage and coach creative teams to build team culture and agile workflow optimization
• Craft new Figma design systems for enterprise and consumer commerce and community products
• Lead foundational brand identity and consumer reach strategy
• Guide early stage companies on their design team recruiting processes, including sourcing talent
• Leading design for Core Functionality – improving foundational workflows and delighters for a next-gen payments platform (much like Venmo for business accounting teams).
• Now building new vendor management functionality – from user research to delivery.
• Improved consumer experience for the world's fastest global eCommerce checkout
• Researched user needs to effectively improve global localization and logistics
• Revamped design system to meet display complexity and SMB merchant needs
• Designed a next-gen fintech wealth management platform
• Established the "Trolley" Figma design system
• Led sourcing and recruiting of product designers
• Crafted consumer and enterprise eCommerce products, led user research, and fostered a new team design culture
• Created member experiences with behavioral economics principles to create enterprise savings ($2.5+ million at scale)
• Led teams, digital innovation, and started a digital trends podcast
New brand identity for a community health care provider
Helping a global community of designers with career guidance and maximizing individual value
Judging for "The Internet's highest honor” – produced by IADAS
Produced fundraisers and brand campaigns to help survivors of sex-trafficking in NYC
Design Management #ODD2
Media Studies + Business Administration
Graphic Design + Designmatters